Salary: £16.00 – £18.50
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Multi Skilled Technician to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Multi-skilled Technician responsible for complex assignments
- Working on own initiative when applicable or as part of a team
- Fully competent in the fault diagnosis, repair & testing of all Electrical & Mechanical plant equipment
- Develops product specifications & designs test procedures, recommends/develops product/process to improve system performance, develops engineering drawings and specifications from preliminary specifications
- Will lead on mechanical installations of heating systems, water systems, etc.
- May be required to provide project/technical leadership to lower level technicians
- Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests.
- Assit with monthly reports
- First point of contact for the engineering supervisor
- Sign off EWS ensuring completion within allocated times and return to the helpdesk daily
- Carry out multi skilled activities within the engineering remit
- Control of sub contractors PPM visits
- Manage and maintain sub contractor folders ensuring all records are accurate
- Manage and maintain Sodexo QMS ensuring all files are up to date
- Take a positive lead in any internal/external audit prosess
- Manage and maintain the asset register updating when required
- Responsible for the Health & Safety of the maintenance team
- Carry out PPE audit checks
- Ensure all required training is identified and managed for renewals
- Ensure all legislation is current and complied with
- Be part of the OOH emergency on call team
- Be proactive in new innovations and improved systems
- Manage minor project works
- Be fully aware of the contract requirements for variable and managed works
- Ensure all KPI’s are completed
- Ability to show a professional attitude to what ever jobs carried out.
- A good knowledge of health and safety
- Ability to handle tools correctly and safely.
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills..
- Multi skilled
- Appropriate experience within the engineering field
- People management
- Prioritising skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in restricted/confined spaces
- Must be able to work at height
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- PASMA trained
- Confined Spaces
- Low Voltage AP/CP
- L8 Water Quality Management
- Hot Works
- Permit to work control
Location: Nether Alderley, England