Salary: £12.06 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Multi Trained Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To assist in the day-to-day operation of the Warehouse ensuring all aspects of store keeping and Tool Store operation are conducted safely and in a timely manner. Carrying out daily activities as instructed by the Warehouse Supervisor, including but not limited to, inventory control, receipting, locating, work packing, counting & issuing form Warehouse and Tool Store.
- Basic tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Take reasonable care of both your own health & safety and that of others, ensuring all company safety & quality systems are followed at all times and report any incidents or suggestions to your line manager.
- To work as part of the larger warehouse team to provide faultless customer service, excellent general housekeeping and a collaborative team environment.
- Picking customer orders
- Loading & unloading of vehicles
- Dispatching goods for repair/overhaul
- Carrying out audit of inventory
- Internal and external issues from stock, including the timely picking of material reservations for collection updating the SAP Staging Tool for all applicable transactions.
- Unpacking, checking, posting and locating of receipts, including raising of Purchase Order discrepancies in a timely manner and in accordance with P66 procedures.
- Operate the Kardex storage media, locating, withdrawing etc. Be able to resolve issues with faults and maintenance of stock records within the Kardex software.
- Operate the specialist handling equipment that is used within the warehouse including; Counterbalance, Aisle-master Reach Truck & Rough Terrain Forklifts.
- Responsible for all materials requiring quality inspection ensuring 100% compliance of P66 procedure.
- Process all Work Pack requests in accordance with current policy or as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor. Ensure that these are correctly located, staged and accounted for.
- Unloading of delivery vehicles, including chemicals at the chemicals storage yard and oils & lubricants at their respective storage area.
- Arranging transportation for tools and materials requiring onward shipment form the Refinery as and when required.
- Ensure that all area are maintained to an excellent standard of housekeeping, making sure that all items are labeled and stored in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensuring all items received in the Warehouse are accounted for and signed out by the collecting party.
- Maintaining the customer issuing hatch at all times during the normal working day, responding to customers in a timely & professional manner.
- Processing Goods Receipt documentation received from procurement and off site customers as required ensuring relevant paperwork is in place.
- Maintaining all documentation such as test certification where applicable for both tools and materials.
- Restocking of the various vending machines around site as and when directed by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Issuing and receiving of tools, using the Tool Hound software, ensuring that the requester has the correct permission to receive the item and has the correct documentation.
- Replenishing of tool store items as and when required, using SAP
- Liaising with third parties, in the repair and overhaul of tool store items
- Filling the lubricators with oil to ensure tools are fit for service.
- Responsible for ensuring bicycles are sent away for repair/service and that the records are maintained.
- Resolve any iPay discrepancies in SAP
- Carry out Audit/Stocktaking of all materials as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Customer focused exemplary work ethic and attitude
- Excellent SAP knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge of materials, metallurgy, equipment and components
- Understanding of stock preservation
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Be able to balance long/short term priorities
- Flexibility – responsive to changing needs
- Able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Accepts ownership, is accountable and delivers on commitments
- Innovative & responsive
- Computer literate, experienced in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word etc
- Full Driving License
Location: South Killingholme, Immingham, North Lincolnshire, England