Salary: Up to £25.000.00
Shift hours: Permanent
At Milton Hill House Abingdon, we are recruiting for a Night Manager to join our great team in the Front Desk area. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hospitality industry and wants to provide great service to our guests, contributing to them having a wonderful experience with us.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer, giving full co-operation to any customer requiring attention
- To attend to customer queries and enquiries in a caring and helpful manner and with a commitment to dealing with the issue in a positive way
- To anticipate customer needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of service offered by the venue, to ensure customer loyalty is maintained
- Ensure all customers receive a warm welcome first time every time
- Take an active role within the operational senior team, helping to shape the overall offer of the location to its customers
- To identify new opportunities in order to increase profit contributions and cost control in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensure that all Compass processes and procedures relating to financial activities, record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including timely and accurate reporting of financial information
- Conduct physical external & internal patrols in accordance to requirements
- Effective communicator.
- Proven understanding and experience on the leisure and attraction industry.
- Able to motivate and inspire people at all levels.
- Confident and in challenging and questioning existing practices.
- Fully flexible and willing to adapt to ever changing environments.
- Proven experience in managing successful teams that deliver results.
- Operational experience in a similar role.
- Foodservice or similar background.
- Financial acumen with a clear understanding of P&L responsibility.
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness.
- I.T & computer literate to a high level.