Shift hours: Permanent
At Compass Group, we are passionate about the food that we provide. Ensuring that our Clients and End Users experience delicious and appetising food that fulfils the nutritional needs of the individual is at the forefront of what we do.
Our team is passionate about food. Our team is determined to provide the best. Our team work together as one unit to provide quality and reliable products.
Our NPD Manager will be developing and leading the strategy for the culinary range produced on site. Ensuring that the critical path is monitored and maintained at all stages, from conception of ideas right through to delivery, the NPD Manager steers and shapes the critical path to ensure that the best products are being produced for Education and Healthcare sector.
Working as a member of the senior team, you will report into the Business Director to produce new product offerings as well as project managing other crucial product pieces such as sustainable packaging and product launches. The NPD Manager is a busy and diverse opportunity to truly embed ones self in a passionate business, Compass Group. In addition to managing projects and daily tasks, the NPD Manager is responsible for an NPD Technologist, ensuring that their development and workload is managed appropriately.
It’s important that we get our talent right, we are seeking passionate, driven and dedicated individuals to join our team. The NPD Manager will have the following;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a NPD Management role
- Understanding of NPD across the food industry, particularly with Allergens and nutrition
- Have a passion for food and producing quality products
- Industry related degree
- Strong scientific understanding of NPD
- Able to work within a specific cost and nutritional framework
- Food manufacturing safety & hygiene legislation desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good PC skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Driving licence essential
Location: St Albans