At Cooper Parry Wealth we want to be the best. We’re a mould-breaking, bold decision-making, award-taking team. And we want you to join us.
The wealth management industry loves talking about the latest products that will make people rich. But we’ve flipped the traditional model on its head. Quite simply, we realised it’s broken and ineffective.
That’s why we made the bold decision to do things differently. To be the best at what we do. And this is your chance to be a part of it by joining one of the most successful financial planning firms in the UK.
About the role…
As Paraplanner you’ll manage a portfolio of High Net Worth clients and provide a high level of support to our Relationship Managers. You’ll play a big role in delivering financial plans to new clients and co-ordinating an expert team including tax advisers and solicitors. You’ll also play a key part in client meetings becoming a true point of contact.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working along side our Relationship Managers and Tax Advisers in creating financial plans
- Managing an existing portfolio of clients and completing accurate and comprehensive analysis of a clients’ financial positions to ensure they stay on track to meet their goals
- Producing high quality, accurate and compliant reports
- Providing a high level of support to Relationship Managers in client meetings
- Running case conference meetings to construct the advice underpinning each financial plan
- Carrying out a comprehensive GAP analysis on clients’ existing situation
- Attending discovery, planning and annul progress meetings to provide the Relationship Manager with support
- Presenting cashflow modelling to clients during meetings
- Creating technically accurate advice reports
- Correctly carrying out complex calculations e.g. inheritance tax, carry forward and tapered pension contributions
What you’ll need…
- Experience working as a paraplanner
- Experience of writing full financial plans
- A true understanding of holistic financial planning
- Have worked with high net worth clients
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to simplify the complex
- Well developed analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Top-notch organisation skills and able to actively prioritise your workload
- Ability to juggle lots of different tasks comfortably and deliver work within agreed timescales
- Ideally hold a Chartered or Certified Financial Planner qualification but as a minimum hold the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or Level 4 equivalent and be working towards a Level 6/7 qualification
What’s in it for you…
We are building a truly modern workplace culture… we’ve always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress (our only rule is ‘wear something’) to when you work (we have no ‘core hours’) and how often you holiday (we have open holiday).
We now give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, and potentially from anywhere, giving our people the trust and accountability to deliver to the required standards of their role.
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Our reward package reflects the fact our people are at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work.
Interested? Click apply and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch.