Salary: up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting new opportunity to join the healthcare sector of Compass Group as a Patient Experience Manager based at teh Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford. The Patient Experience Manager is responsible for successfully developing, monitoring, co-ordinating and reporting on client/customers surveys and improvement initiatives across all sites and services.
The Patient Experience Manager will work closely with the Training Manager and HR Manager to implement a cultural change programme to support the improvement of patient/user satisfaction scores.
As a new role, your responsibilities will develop and evolve over time but will include:
- Working closely with client stakeholders to develop and implement surveys focused on improving patient/user satisfaction.
- Promoting client awareness of the patient experience programme.
- Maintaining and analysing the contract complaints and compliment log – identifying trends and incorporating recommendations into improvement initiatives.
- Responsibility for the effective implementation of patient/user satisfaction improvement programs.
- Developing service improvement initiatives relating to patient/user satisfaction with site/service leads, monitoring compliance and progression.
- Responsibility for monitoring compliance within the patient experience program.
- Co-ordinating activities of employee engagement champions across the contract
- Responsibility for preparation and implementation of specific development and training plans relating to patient satisfaction improvement.
- Monitoring employees demonstrating the patient experience program orientation towards customers and clients.
This is a really exciting new role for someone who can demontrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in delivering cultural change / continuous improvement programmes that have had a measurable improvement of user satisfaction.
- The ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations with a wide range of stakeholders at many levels.
- The ability to analyse and present information to a wide range of stakeholders at many levels.
- A real passion for service delivery with a people minded approach
- Experienced in delivering training and engaging presentations