Performance Associate Director
Wood Lane, London, W12
We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we’re great, but as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
About the client
Our Pfizer International (ex-US) account is headquartered in London and is a bespoke global operation within the Publicis Groupe network, single-minded in the mission to accelerate Pfizer’s transformation to revolutionise how Pharma connects and engages with their consumers and HCPs – with an ambition of being viewed as a global marketing leader, not just in pharma.
We have built this team drawing from the best talent across the Groupe to deliver cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills, acting as one integrated end-to-end operational model to serve advertising, marketing, production, digital experience, media, data intelligence, analytics, web, and social commerce- all supported by the scientific rigor pharma needs to deliver personalisation at scale in a compliant way.
Pfizer is pioneering the marketing model of the future, and we recognise that our success is intertwined with the success of Pfizer’s transformation and the growth of their brands.
About the opportunity
We are looking for an accomplished Performance Associate Director to join our team. The role will have a particular focus on delivering display and programmatic expertise.
This role is to oversee the account strategy and operations of regional hubs who support display & programmatic health care media. Each regional hub will support a number of markets and deliver tactical media planning and campaign activation. As the Performance Associate Director, you will lay the groundwork for the strategic direction each hub follows and will oversee its implementation into campaigns. As a primary point of contact for clients’ marketing teams & Publicis stakeholders, you will be responsible for ensuring that excellent service is upheld, and campaigns are faultlessly executed.
You will deliver on four key objectives:
Strategic Thought Leadership
- Work with the wider Zenith Programmatic team and account strategy teams to devise, implement and deliver best in class display and programmatic strategy. Drive innovation and constantly explore new possibilities for our clients.
Drive Outstanding Performance
- Oversees high standard of campaign effectiveness. Accountable for the learning and development of hub members and continually coaches team on performance, driving accountability to enable faultless client service.
Account Growth & Maturity
- Grows and develops accounts in their remit, consistently increasing spend and platform/product/technology adoption.
Build a Centre of Excellence
- Achieves in depth understanding of client business objectives and priorities and how to achieve them. Designs better ways of working to achieve client aims/ satisfaction/ targets. Identifies, devises, and utilizes quality processes, initiatives, and tools, resulting in a consistent and efficient approach.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the world's largest healthcare companies in a freshly formed team dedicated to delivering digital excellence. It is an interesting, dynamic, and diverse workplace in which to manage significant budgets and learn from the top practitioners.
We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact. This person should exude confidence and be able to motivate, educate and aid the development of other members of the team. Whilst the successful candidate will be well supported, it is expected that they should be able to ‘hit the ground running’, and for the most part be able to manage their team autonomously.
- Clear and timely communication with clients and other members of the team
- Work tirelessly to increase the capabilities of the hubs and individual skillsets
- Define and develop the hubs organizational approach, implement, and develop efficient standard processes across the team to streamline tasks.
- Champion best practice and always strive to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Lead a working group of programmatic experts to explore new possibilities in a subject area. Identify tests across the ZGlobal clients, create testing framework and shout about results
- Deliver thought leadership and POVs across industry topics and share with the wider agency
- Help facilitate a strong ‘team’ ethos and exhibit focused and positive team leadership
- Develop and grow client confidence so that we can increase the agencies responsibilities
- Currently be an Associate Director or Senior Account Manager in a digital team
- Experience planning, managing and activating a high volume of campaigns for Programmatic and Display across different DSP’s – DV360 & TTD both important
- Advanced knowledge of the programmatic supply ecosystem and best in breed strategies and partners across EMEA
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing a team of 4+ people: hiring and developing talent, training, conducting appraisals, as well as performance management
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to engage with senior clients
- Demonstrable examples of driving innovation in Biddable media
- Be solution driven and innovative with how they drive performance for their accounts
- Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals for their teams as well as being able to shape and develop a biddable strategy
- Good knowledge of all digital elements so they can have full understanding of digital – Paid Social, Programmatic, Remarketing, Video etc
Ideal to have
- Experience managing large high-profile brand campaigns
- Experience planning, managing, and activating programmatic campaigns across multi-markets
- Experience managing multi-agency teams or experience working with a remote resource model
- Been part of a management/leadership team focusing not only on their account team but a wider team
- Experience with GA360, Adobe analytics and audience activation
- Team leadership
- Client satisfaction and YoY spend increase
- Positive support on team management & training
- Strong support on thought leadership in programmatic and integration into overall mix
- Positive relationship with Head of Programmatic, Programmatic Director and Client Business Directors
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.