Salary: £11.09 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Pipe Track Cleaning Operatives
We currently have temporary vacancies for 3 Pipe Track Cleaning Operatives to work on the Labour team within the FM Contract at Stanlow.
These are additional roles, task-specific, and are therefore temporary positions.
This role is dedicated to the Essar Civil Maintenance Team and you will report to the 14forty Labour Supervisor.
- Carry out Pipe Track Cleaning duties to support the Civil Maintenance Team.
- The role is a physically demanding, outdoor role, to ensure the pipe tracks are kept clean, clear and tidy, in line with client housekeeping schedule
- Adhering to the Stanlow SCS 3.4 for Entry into Pipe Tracks
- Ensure familiarity with hazards faced by Operatives entering the Pipe Track.
- Monitor conditions Inside of the Pipe Track and order an evacuation if the conditions pose a threat to those colleagues inside the Pipe Track. Changes such as inclement weather / leaks or spills in the vicinity / conflicting activities in the vicinity / abnormalities with drainage systems.
- Attend 14forty monthly engagement sessions
- Driving (full clean licence)
- Good Health & Safety Compliance
- Good Values & Behaviours
- SCATS or C/CNSG where applicable [training would be given]
- CoSHH Awareness
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as a team
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire