At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Planning Assistant role within Inventory Planning supports the team in core responsibilities across inventory planning & reporting. This role will leverage data available centrally as well as coordinate with our regional and divisional partners to drive analysis which supports key business objectives & decisions.
They will be responsible for assisting on the communication and ensuring adherence to the commercial principles relating to Global Inventory management, supporting the Global Open to Buy, Options, Stock Rebalances and Delist and owning weekly reporting as well as on enhancement and development of existing reporting
- Global OTB Management
- Assisting in the consolidation of the Global OTB by Channel
- Assisting in the provision of tools/templates of the Global OTB
- Responsible for building & maintaining Excel templates
- Creating ad-hoc analysis to highlight key risks & opportunity to the company
- Option Consolidation & Tracking
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Option Planning Templates for Commercial Planning & Merchandising.
- Responsible for the administration of Linked Lines and Data management
- Global Rebalance
- Supporting with files and communication to manage global inventory rebalances when required
- Creating analysis to highlight key risks & opportunity to the company when required
- Global Delist
- Support in maintaining the Global Delist files which provides an accurate view of product lifecycle for all mainline products and their exit routes when required
- Highlighting risks & opportunity
- Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Excellent / advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Highly analytical, organised, and detail oriented
- Driven and Ambitious, with aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fast study / quick learner
- High results orientation
- Problem solver, with an ability to drive results despite ambiguity and obstacles
- Flexible, willing, and able to manage multiple and potentially competing priorities
- Ability to provide both quantitative and qualitative analysis of data
- A team player with a strong customer service orientation
- Experience with SAP / Business Objects would be advantageous
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || GLOBAL PLANNING || n/a ||