Salary: £10 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We re currently recruiting a dedicated Kitchen Porter to help ensure the smooth running of the kitchen at Restaurant Associates on a part time basis.
As a Kitchen Porter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of customer care and cleanliness. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Heres what you need to know before applying for a Kitchen Porter position with us.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the kitchen is always kept at a high standard of cleanliness
- Working quickly to prepare fresh food in a busy kitchen
- Guaranteeing our chefs have everything they need to make our fresh dishes
- Preparing perfectly blended drinks and serving high-quality food that delights our customers
- Being an enthusiastic team player
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Kitchen Porter will:
- Be adaptable and easily embrace changing priorities
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Have experience delivering high quality customer care
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Restaurant Associates is the leading provider of catering and support services to the education sector. For over a quarter of a century Restaurant Associates has been focusing on helping those in education to build strong bodies, sharp minds and lead long healthy lives. Every week, Restaurant Associates serves millions of nutritious and delicious meals to pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, academies, independent schools, colleges and universities across the UK.
Job Reference: com/2604/94359001/52480488/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.