Qualifications & Experience
• Degree level or equivalent
• Experience with SAP, SAP/ARIBA & SLP (required)
• Experience in Procurement/purchasing
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to inspire trust and confidence
• High level of competence in MS Office products (Word, Excel)
• Good commercial awareness with an understanding of the retail industry
This is a great opportunity for someone who is analytical, has experience using SAP/Ariba and thrives off working with and enhancing systems.
• Well organised and able to prioritise tasks, using judgement to manage/escalate issues
• Ability to take ownership of the completion of discrete tasks.
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
• Good interpersonal/customer management skills and ability to interact at all levels
• Develops effective peer & working relationships within/across teams
• Ability to complete assigned tasks error free, with limited supervision and within agreed timeline
• Pragmatic with a logical and flexible approach to problem resolution
• Ability to adopt a customer-centric approach ensuring that the business stakeholders are satisfied with the service delivered