Salary: £36,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
Shift hours: Full Time
Great opportunity has become available within Sodexo healthcare segment for a Variation Project Manager to join our team at Royal Stoke University Hospital.
In this role you will be responsible for the effective and efficient management and planning of all works which fall into the Projects environment. You will be playing a key role in identifying opportunities for innovation and modernisation to meet operational performance targets and objectives and will provide detailed professional, engineering & technical guidance to staff and contractors on issues that are complex and non-routine.
This is an exciting and dynamic new role within the Estates team with a focus on managing the process of rechargeable value works and building a work stream to achieve organic growth and maximum potential revenues.Rise with Sodexo
- Develop long term strategic Estates Projects plans to implement organizational objectives for critical services
- Ensure we receive competitive pricing and quality assurance for all sub contracted maintenance tasks
- Ensure a safe working environment and safe systems of work are followed by all members of the Estates Projects team including specialist subcontractors
- Safe and compliant management of the Projects infrastructure at all times.
- Commercial and Quality management of the operational element of the contract, including management of the Performance Monitoring systems and to ensure Contract and Commercial Compliance
- Use of IT systems to include the CAFM and BMS systems to provide, monitor and report data
- Providing the Head of Estates with a weekly detailed report of risks and opportunities with the Estates Projects environments.
- Creating of the Projects Department operating procedures, internal governance, risk assessments & method statements (RAMS) and workflow diagrams aligned to ISO and Statutory Healthcare Standards.
- Ensure as paramount compliance with all existing and all statutory regulations and HTM’s.
- Management of the Sodexo Lifecycle and Variations process, leading and supporting the current Sodexo Estates Lifecycle & Variations Manager and Quantity Surveyor in a highly complex Lifecycle requirement.
- Management of the Estates Technical Library, with an inherent need to work closely with the Estates Compliance Manager and team.
- Exchange, interpret, analyse and calculate complex information and communicate to specialists and non-specialists
- Proven experience of Project Management
- Completion of C&G / BTEC or equivalent in building trades and recognised certified apprenticeship
- Experience in construction / maintenance environment
- Contractor management experience
- Supply chain management experience
- Experienced in managing budgets and project finance
- Excellent people management skills
- Prepared to undertake standby rota
- Computer literate with knowledge in Excel, Word , power point
- Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- UK Driving Licence
Where we can be flexible:
- Experience within the healthcare sector.
Location: Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire, ST46QG, England