Salary: €1000 – €50000
Shift hours: Full Time
· Candidates should have a solid grounding and practical experience in working in the Pharmaceutical environment, particularly in a Quality function, laboratories and facilities management areas. The candidate should have an in depth knowledge of working in a Pharmaceutical regulated (GxP) environment, and the standards which must be met to assure patient safety and product quality.
· The candidate should also have a good background in auditing.
· Reporting: Ability to write persuasive and effective reports and communications, which clearly define findings and their causes, and recommendations made.
· Analytical Skills: Must possess strong analytical skills. The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyse information, identify implications of data, draw appropriate conclusions, generate viable alternative solutions to a question or problem and have the ability to apply Quality Risk Management processes to evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative.
· As this role interacts with senior client representatives, and senior Sodexo staff, excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required, with an ability to recognise the values within different cultures and acknowledge different ways of working.
· Fluent English
· Qualifications in regards to Quality & Compliance or Scientific subjects, including Science Degree / Auditing / Risk Management.
· Must be able to work independently and manage a complex workload.
Location: Cork, Limerick, Ireland