Quality Systems Officer
Salary: £28,593 Plus Benefits
Working as a Quality Systems Officer for LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare you will play an integral part in the quality and compliance of two main sites.You will support the compliance team and quality manager with doc control and documentation and track doc control in the Derby site.On a daily basis you will review SAP, identify trending data, KPI’s and basic QMSE. Not only will you be supporting the quality manager in Derby where you will be based but you will also be supporting our Harlow site in Essex. You will also be responsible for GMP refresher training across both sites and will manage the annual update on this.
Do you want to know if we are right for you? Sign up to one of our upcoming virtual drop-in sessions here and let us pitch ourselves to you!
We have a lot to offer to not only the 100,000 patients we support, but also to our valued employees. LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare has a wide range of exciting opportunities for passionate professionals across nursing, patient services, compounding, pharmacy and warehousing. These roles come with fantastic benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Outstanding training & development programmes
- Up to £1200 refer a friend bonus
- Full support from our employee assistance programme including a health and well-being app
- Savings and discounts at multiple retailers through our rewards portal
- Ideally come from a Pharmaceutical environment. Steriles is desirable but not essential
- A scientific based degree and GCSE Science is essential
- GMP background is essential
- Experience working in a microbiology laboratory would be highly desirable but not essential
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Competent in data analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Ability to focus and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and investigation skills
- Experience of risk assessment and root cause analysis
- Experience of creating and delivering GMP standard training
- Q Pulse experience is desirable
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare are one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK and have been supporting patients in this way since 1975. We provide care to more than 100,000 patients in their own home, at work, or in the community, ranging from straightforward delivery of medication to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, and private medical insurers. Our range of treatments and conditions includes home parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy, IV antibiotics, enzyme replacement therapy, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and much more.
We are defined by our ICARE values and we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity & inclusion, taking a person-centred approach to our interview process that is fair and free from both discrimination and bias. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our resourcing team.