Shift hours: Part Time
We are currently recruiting for a newly available Reception/Concierge position.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our team in a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
To help manage the smooth running of reception, dealing with phone calls and welcoming all visitors along with concierge services for our conference and meeting rooms.
- Greeting all visitors who arrive in Reception and informing their host.
- Provide a Reception/Concierge service for the entire site.
- Respond to all enquiries, telephone calls and emails quickly and efficiently.
- Co-ordination of hotel bookings, transport and hospitality on SharePoint.
- Diary Management for conference rooms
- Maintaining and supporting conference and meeting rooms.
- Monthly hospitality figures.
- Admin support for site.
- Previous reception experience would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given.
- Great communication skills and telephone manner.
- Good team working and sharing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint (training on SharePoint will be given).
- Good customer and interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to cope in a usually busy work environment and deal with potentially pressured situations in an effective, friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required.
Location: Wokingham, England