Shift hours: Full Time
About the Role
At Sodexo, we create a vibrant, warm welcoming atmosphere where we place our customers at the heart of everything we do.
As a Receptionist, you’ll enjoy the thrill of meeting and greeting new people and provide excellent customer service to all of our customers!
There will be great opportunities to grow and progress your career with Sodexo and we will support you throughout your journey with us!
A few things about you
Our Receptionist are at the heart of everything we do, so it’s important that fantastic customer service is always at the forefront! If you are a friendly, and approachable individual with great communication skills, this could be the perfect role for you!
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a receptionist before, what does matter to us is taking pride in what you do. A willingness to learn and develop new skills is a bonus too!
- Provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors.
- Handle all incoming telephone calls / enquiries promptly giving a warm, courteous welcome and using the agreed salutation.
- Ensure that all on the day meeting room bookings / queries / changes and requests are dealt with promptly and in a courteous manner. Report any issues to a line manager immediately.
- Anticipate client needs and follow up with clients to ensure that client expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Trouble shoot client and visitor problems using research and problem solving skills.
- Carry out regular checks of all client and internal areas including meeting rooms, lobby areas’ and cloakrooms to ensure all client areas remain clean & tidy.
- Provide and assist with meeting room bookings (booking, organising and confirming) including food ordering
- Literacy with Microsoft Outlook email, Word / Excel to intermediate level essential
- Easily engages in conversation and develops rapport with others
- Drive for and ability to comply with high standards
- Pays attention to detail
- Intuitive & interested in other people
- Flexible and adaptable to respond to differing client needs
- Confident, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver great service
- Organised and able to prioritise work activity
Location: London, England