We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to join our existing Retail Team across South Lankarshire. Reporting into Head of Retail Pharmacy, you will be responsible for Leading the agenda for excellent healthcare through your people and the delivery of KPI and budget targets across a number of retail pharmacy branches and ensuring high operational and professional standards as well as line manager responsibility for your Pharmacy Managers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of P&L by maximising income and controlling costs.
You will also manage direct reports to deliver high professional, commercial and operational standards across all branches in the division by acting upon management information derived from professional and operational audits as well as maintaining regular and effective communication with key interfaces across multiple channels
Other role responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Time and resource management to enable consistent deliver of required KPIs and targets through branch visits. Frequency of branch visits will depend on KPI performance, audit compliance and business initiatives
- Recruitment, induction and development of direct reports as required and to ensure appropriate staffing resource across the division.
- Seeking and responding to commercial and business development opportunities and threats to enable growth throughout the division
Who We Want: You will have previous experience of working in a customer focused environment as well as a background in pharmacy management. Demonstrable experience of multi-site management is also essential to this role.
- Up to date knowledge of the GPHC legislation
- Knowledge of the English Pharmacy Contract and Public Health and Wellbeing Services, ideal but not essential
- Motivator with a “Can do attitude”
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full UK Driving Licence