Salary: £25000 – £27500
Shift Hours: Fixed Term Contract –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Trainer to cover Maternity leave until June 2022. The role will be to support our North East region and will require Regional and occasional National travel.
The role requires a drive with their own vehicle due to the locations of the services and frequent overnight stays.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary up to £25,000-£27,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 5 Days per week, Monday to Friday
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
- To ensure provision of high-quality training and development to a range of employees who support people with Learning and Physical Disabilities in a safe and homely environment.
- To establish and maintain systems in order to promote and engage staff to continually develop and perform to the best of their ability.
- To work within CQC guidelines, legislation and local policies and procedures.
- The role requires a high level of organisation and planning skills,
- Adapt their communication styles to meet the needs of individuals, lead by example and to demonstrate a variety of training techniques.
- To be a key member of the team in working to improve and develop our work force. Take an active part in mentoring and developing individual members of staff and strengthening a team around the people we support.
- Staff training across the business. Whilst the role is regionally based, national cover as required.
- Delivery of specialist ABI, Learning Disability and Challenging Behaviour Training across the group.
- Assist with the development and implementation of training programmes and to produce training materials, manuals and documentation to support.
- Keep up to date on own training and commit to completing further professional development.
- Meet national care standards and legal requirements, provide training that will train, induct, manage and deliver the ongoing training of all care and office staff in accordance with standards, policies and procedures, CQC requirements, relevant regulations and legislation and in line with accepted best practices.
- Develop appropriate learning styles and delivery methods which meet the needs of learners to create a positive and inclusive environment.
To apply for this positions you must have:
- PTLLS/AET or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience as a Health & Social Care Trainer
- First Aid at Work certificate
- Moving & Handling Instructor
- Driver with own vehicle.
- Excellent attention to detail, along with time management and organisational skills