Shift Hours: Day shifts and Night shifts – 28 hours per week
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
£1000 pounds Welcome Bonus*
28 Hours per week- mainly days but will include nights as needed
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Regent Road -Shelton
Richmond Mews is a community-based care home providing 24-hour Nursing and personal care for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
The home is in Stoke-on-Trent, it opened in 1991 and is a valued part of the local community. The home accommodates forty three people, there are fifteen flats that have been designed to meet the needs of the individuals we support, offering a mixture of shared living and single occupancy each area has a designated support teams.
The home is supported by a dedicated team of Nurses and Support worker who strive to provide a safe and stimulating environment, where self-help skills and achievement are actively encouraged with opportunities to live a fulfilling life, develop a wide community presence and where goals, aspirations, health and wellbeing are our main focus.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £15.56ph
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
- To supervise the service within in accordance with agreed standards.
- Assist in the development of the philosophy, goals and objectives for the care and nursing practice.
- Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of care and nursing implementation and delivery.
- Implement action to meet and maintain care and nursing standards.
- Work in cooperation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams to maximise opportunities for Service User therapeutic care.
- Ensure that Service Users’ rights are protected.
- Encourage a model of self-care and Service User rehabilitation.
- Evaluate Care Plans.
- Evaluate standards of care and nursing competence.
- To maintain a current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC).
- To maintain nursing skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
- To comply with NMC requirements for re-validation every three years.
- To provide leadership and out of hours support for the service.
- To provide nursing care in accordance with current best practice, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager, and within the financial plans agreed
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Registered Nurse either in RNLD or RNMH
- Ability to work as part of a team and one