Your role at Signature
As a Registered Nurse you’ll be responsible for the running of a defined area of the home, with the authority and accountability to make care decisions. You’ll be coordinating the day to day running of your care area, providing personal care to residents, leadership and guidance to the care team, managing monthly routine medication and supervising the care team when delivering this, responding to any and all emergency situations.
You’ll be a named nurse for individual residents, and have a dedicated focus on their needs assessments and personal care plans, reviewing these in line with Signature policy bi-monthly, developing a strong relationship with each resident to involve them in any decisions about their care, and ensuring documentation is accurate and up to date.
You’ll also act as a role model for all staff, and a mentor to the care services team, sharing your specialist knowledge to ensure the highest standards of care.
What Signature Offer
- From £21.85 per hour
- Shift times: 20:15-07:15. Alternate weekends required.
- Full time Night shifts available
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shifts for staff working 6+ hours
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration Fees
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as an active NMC registration, awareness of CQC regulations, working knowledge of health & safety and COSHH regulations, and post-registration qualifications are a big advantage.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/62544/8473