At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently recruiting for a Relief Plant Supervisor to join our Euromix team based in Silvertown, London and the surrounding areas.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
As the Relief Plant Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of running our Euromix Concrete Plant, servicing the local market, daily you will:
- Drive a strong culture of Health and Safety at the site and in everything that you do
- Manufacture a high-quality product for our customers
- Operate a concrete batching plant and associated equipment
- Work Collaboratively with a ‘One Team’ mindset to deliver exceptional value to our customers
- Continually look for ways to develop the site and drive performance
The ideal candidate should be able to evidence previous Relief Plant Supervisor experience or similar gained within a cement or similar environment and be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
- SHE Level 2
- mobile plant licences
Location: London, London, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/109/1132