At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Relief Supervisor to join our Ready Mix team in Reading.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of running our Reading Concrete plant servicing the local market
- Driving a strong culture of Health and Safety at the site and in everything that you do
- Manufacturing a high-quality product for our customers
- Operating a concrete batching plant and associated equipment
- Working Collaboratively with a ‘One Team’ mindset to deliver exceptional value to our customers
- Continually looking for ways to develop the site and drive performance
To be successful in this role formal qualifications are not essential, however relevant experience is required, as is proven track record of being able to deliver outstanding customer service is essential. You will also be expected:
- To have knowledge of onsite Health and Safety policies and Procedures (ideal)
- To work effectively independently and as part of a team
- To have excellent communication and organisational skills
- To be flexible in your working approach
- To be motivated
Location: Reading, Berkshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/112/1033