Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Right now Card Factory has over 1000 stores… that’s why we can offer job security and great career progression. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
This role is a based within the fast-paced Demand and Allocations team and is responsible for creating item level store allocation plans for both Seasonal and Everyday product ranges. It will also involve ensuring commercial levels of stock are dispatched from warehouse to store to maximise in-store product availability The role requires a candidate who will bring enthusiasm, passion and organisation to the workplace.
- Create product allocation plans ensuring store stock packages are built in-line with sales budgets, space constraints and key KPI targets;
- Review weekly store sales performance and stock position;
- Communicate with Supply Chain all allocation plans to ensure the warehouse can deliver the plan.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the retail team through regular communication and deal with any adhoc queries as required;
- Plan and manage the allocation process from Warehouse to Store ensure the right product mix is in the right store at the right time;
- Ensure all business functions are aligned on the agreed levels of carryover stock utilised per store;
- Build strong working knowledge of Relex replenishment system and drive a greater mix of product onto the Auto Replenishment model;
- Produce a weekly dashboard;
- Report to the wider business any current lines which are no longer available to stores and action plans;
- Conduct post season analysis and share with the MPM and Buying team on ways to improve performance;
- Adhoc reporting as and when required.
- Strong analytical, interpretive and decision making skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Experience working with Senior Management;
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines;
- The ability to work cross-functionally with other departments;
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Organisational skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package