Your role at Signature
As our Sales and Marketing Manager, you’ll be showcasing and selling the Signature lifestyle to a diverse audience. You’ll have a deep understanding of our audience and know how to attract residents to Signature, to keep our homes at capacity. You’ll be adept at building rapport with people who are completely new to us, potential residents who we already know, and key care influencers. You’ll be passionate about meeting targets, and exceeding them wherever you can.
You’ll also be using your creative flair to produce marketing assets, from brochures to stickers, to promote individual homes and the Signature brand. You will also take charge of preparing and coordinating our presence at sales events and exhibitions.
Internally, this role is called Client Liaison Manager, if you are successful this will be your job title.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £45,000 per annum plus annual bonus
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of service
- Industry leading commission structure
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Private medical insurance and company sick pay
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
* You will work 5 days out of 7 each week and there is an expectation for you to be flexible and able to work weekends
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
A gifted communicator and confident negotiator, alongside your proven track record in b2c sales, ideally with high end products or services, and full, clean driving license, experience in the care sector is an advantage but not essential.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/62278/8537