Location: 210 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7HD
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist, and become a ‘London thing to do’.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to work in one of our Central London based venues, this will be leading a small team and supporting the venue to growth revenue, client base and ensure the business achieves its annual goals.
As a Sales and Marketing Manager for Searcys you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
• Up to 50% discount off food across Searcys venues
• Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
• Up to 28 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
• Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
• Employee assistance programme
• Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
• Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- 210 high Holborn
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Hours Per Week: 45.00
The Sales & Marketing manager will be responsible for driving sales and conversion to reach our budgets, driving marketing activity to put this venue on the map and business development to establish a guest base and pipeline. Managing a team which will grow in line with sales this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- To produce and work towards the annual sales and marketing plan and provide monthly sales activity plan
- To answer enquiries, convert business and plan events
- To proactively manage and develop revenue from new business leads
- To proactively develop and maintain relationships with key accounts
- To manage the booking and CRM system. Ensuring the team is inputting information to the agreed standards to produce accurate reporting.
- To stay fully updated on market trends and conditions
- To undertake regular competitor analysis to ensure an advantage is maintained
- To gain a good knowledge of other Searcys venues and maintain good working relationships with colleagues
- To drive the referral system and refer business as appropriate to Central Sales
- Attend HOD meetings and manage weekly sales team meeting. In addition to attend all group sales meetings
- Attend financial review meetings as requested
- To provide updated weekly forecasts, BOB (business on the books)
- To plan, organise and attend promotional events
- Assist with event planning and production of function sheets where required
To perform any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager
Our Ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced in the London venues and events market
• A proven track record of leading sales teams in event catering, working in a ‘delivered in’ environment.
• A strong leader with excellent communications skills
• A creative thinker with experience in curating high end events.
• Personable, reliable, and responsible.
• Strong budgeting skills and analytical ability
• A strong work ethic leading by example and resilient at peak times