We are looking for high performing people looking to build a career in Sales with Redrow. At Redrow you will be part of a business that recognises achievement.
Our purpose is to create a better way for people to live. We care about the quality of homes that we build, the people who help us build them, the communities we create and the society in which we live.
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Ensuring every Redrow Customer receives a first class service.
- Maintaining professional high standards both personally and from a company perspective.
- Responsible for the customer journey from reservation through to legal completion.
- Proactively manage all customer enquiries to ensure sales targets are met, through effective lead management.
- Promoting the use of specialist new build panel independent mortgage advisors and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers and achieving company timescales.
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with the site teams.
- Ensuring that all administrative work and reports are completed in line with company policy and agreed timelines.
- Taking ownership of the development in all aspects of internal and external presentation.
- Conducting market research on a monthly basis for both new build and second hand market.
- Achieving sales of homes and My Redrow options in line with agreed targets for example: legal completions and annual turnover.
- Ensuring the health and safety of customers and colleagues are in accordance with company procedure.
- Compliant with company procedures.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- High performing and self-motivated.
- Sales experience in the housing industry would be an advantage. However full training will be given.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Computer literacy essential
- Available to work weekends and Bank Holidays
- Full driving licence and ownership of car is essential
Redrow Homes Midlands