Subway® SANDWICH ARTISTs are the face of the restaurants of our franchise partners . They not only prepare and serve the delicious Subway® sandwiches, but also greet the guests and offer them excellent service.
You will be the reason why guests return to us.
- Food preparation including baking bread and biscuits
- Ensure food preparation and storage areas meet health, safety and auditing standards
- Compliance with food guidelines
- Checkout operations
- Inventory monitoring
- Acceptance of deliveries
- Implementation of the daily and weekly cleaning plans
- Compliance with protective and security measures
- Creation of a safe working environment for employees and guests
- Well-groomed appearance in the provided uniform to meet customer expectations for the Subway® brand
- Working in a team as a team member
- Ensuring a service of the highest quality when handling products, sales and guest care
Previous experience in food preparation, catering, retail sales and / or guest service is desirable but not essential – you will receive extensive training and take various courses at the University of Subway®. It is important as a team member to show a will to succeed. If you are currently in customer service, retail sales, a restaurant, college, or have recently graduated and are looking to pursue a career in the food industry, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a SANDWICH ARTIST , you serve, offer added value and respond to guest requests – in an efficient, friendly manner. In this role, you promote awareness of the Subway® brand and ensure that hygiene standards are adhered to.
Working as a SANDWICH ARTIST in a Subway® franchise company is a challenging but at the same time extremely satisfying task. Subway® Franchisees pride themselves on their hardworking employees and the fantastic career opportunities they offer to advance to supervisory and management roles.
In addition to competitive remuneration, the role offers the opportunity to work in shifts, flexible hours or part-time in order to combine work with studies and private life.
Burgunder Str. 9