Ensuring customers feel welcomed, wowed and won over, leaving having had a great in-store experience
Engaging with customers and making recommendations on complimentary products, ensuring all sales are processed efficiently and accurately
Merchandising and replenishing products across the shop floor (may include working outside the store’s normal opening hours)
Unloading and unpacking deliveries
Working as a team to deliver the best customer experience while supporting one another and having fun along the way
The Ideal Candidate
Retail experience is not essential. We’re looking for friendly and approachable people who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
The role requires someone who can work at pace whilst multitasking and embracing change.
We want to support a work/life balance; therefore, don’t worry if you’re not available all hours of the day –tell us when you’re available to work and across which locations.
About the Company
Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland. In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer. This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100’s of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: email@example.com (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory
NMW / NLW