Salary: £13.00 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
To support the service delivery of the COVID-19 testing sites, we are seeking to recruit individuals to lead and manage the Security and Traffic Management teams on site.
The Security Supervisor will supervise the team to provide a safe and secure environment in support of excellent people care. The officers will deploy a calm and reassuring presence and above all else, a professional and authoritative figure to all of those at site. As infection control is an extremely important factor on this site, Security will be helping to enforce the social distancing and PPE rules. Full training and PPE will be provided.
Please note, you must be available to work 12 hour night shifts on a 4 nights on, 4 nights off rota shift pattern.
Sodexo reserves the right to alter the site location and close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.
- Supervise a team to provide an efficient security service
- Monitor and review Incident Reports completed by the Security Officers
- Ensuring that all officers are inducted and trained on all relevant site duties
- Keep Records and Paperwork up-to-date with contemporaneous reporting of relevant site activity
- Liase with site managers and central Security teams to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Monitor staff performance and ensure that high standards are being met at all times.
- Ensure all security incidents and emergencies are dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner and in accordance with site policy and procedure
- To maintain and endorse Government guidelines with reference to Covid19 to all employees, visitors and contractors
- Provide assistance to third party contractors and visitors to site ensuring site policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure all site documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Diligent monitoring and completion of site records/reference material including H&S documents, Assignment Instructions, Incident Forms and Site Occurrence Book.
- To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to site management team on all aspects of security operations and service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective actions to enhance the service.
- SIA Frontline Guarding License
- Experience of supervisory skills and people management
- Experience of time management
- Computer literate with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products
- To deliver a consistent level of service, within the Company’s standards, to the contract
- Have a sound knowledge of Security techniques
- Fully understands the Site and local Emergency procedures
- Understanding of the computer systems in operation within the security section
- Understanding of the CCTV system in operation
- Understanding of all alarm systems
- Understands the need to maintain diplomatic silence
- Always understands the need to display an official but courteous manner
- Professional or further qualification in Security Operations
Location: Blackburn, England