The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 8 in the Best Big Companies to Work For list in 2021. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don’t pretend that what you do for us is all there is to you. We want you to bring your whole self to work – parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert… whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that’s how you are able to be your best.
We are currently looking for a Principal Business Analyst to direct the analysis discipline and activities for the transformational change programmes that support us in managing our business. This includes our Finance Transformation Programme.
• Finance Systems: Proven experience of delivering Financial Transformation, as a senior business analyst, in the regulatory sector. Hands on experience of financial platforms such as Workday, Oracle, SAP;
• Business analysis: Ability to direct business analysis from discovery through to options, ensuring recommendations fit with strategic business objectives. Actively manage senior stakeholders and create a compelling case for change.
• Business process improvement: You know how to lead analysis activity. You can liaise with colleagues in business areas to establish business requirements and identify, propose, initiate and lead discussions to increase efficiency.
• Business modelling: Advise on the most appropriate techniques to use and create models that support a business strategy. You know how to plan and coordinate a team’s modelling and support them in this activity.
• Technology & Digital perspective: You know about the wider digital economy and advances in technology; you understand how these impact in a financial services context. You have in depth knowledge of Non Functional Requirements, and the importance of technical change and the impact on system design. You can make decisions that set the standards for others to follow.
• Assurance. You understand what ‘good’ looks like, you validate the artefacts produced in your domain, you provide guidance and feedback on how to improve the quality of the work and set a high bar.
• Innovation: You can lead others to innovate in their work as well as enabling them to innovate on their own.
• User focus: You know how to give direction on which tools or methods to use. You are experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels. You can bring insight and expertise in how user needs have changed over time to ensure these are met by the business. You know how to apply strategic thinking in how to provide the best service for the end user.
• Agile working: You know how to coach and lead teams in Agile and Lean practices, determining the right approach for the team to take and evaluating this through the life of a project. You understand working using agile methodology at an organisational level.
Location: Coventry-Binley Business Park