Who are we?
We are Motorpoint, the UK’s leading omnichannel car retailor of nearly new cars. We have ambitious plans to make car buying as easy as possible in whatever way our customers want. Online? We deliver. In store? We deliver. At home? We deliver (we literally do)
You will be joining Motorpoint during an extremely exciting time, as we are undergoing a massive digital transformation and are continuing to expand across the UK. This means you will have the opportunity to positively impact, build and influence the growth of the company.
We believe that by creating a fantastic place to work for our colleagues, we will create the best possible experience for our customers and that will fuel the growth of our amazing business and the careers and opportunities for our colleagues.
So, if you want to work with an amazing group of people, who are fun, friendly and get stuff done and who bring our values to life – PROUD, HAPPY, HONEST, SUPPORTIVE – by working TOGETHER, then Motorpoint is the place to be, and we are on a mission!
Senior eCRM Campaign Executive
Location: Hybrid (Our Head Office is based in Derby / Digital Office based in Manchester)
Hours: 37.5 hours
Reporting to the Head of eCRM, you will be part of a growing team responsible for the transformation and implementation of customer contact strategies and support our ambition to deliver a first-class omni-channel customer experience.
You will be responsible for managing and optimising our email and other digital communication channels to increase customer engagement and retention, drive revenue growth, and enhance the overall customer experience.
You will have a proven track record of managing successful eCRM programs, a strong understanding of customer behaviour and segmentation, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
What will you be getting up to?
- Support the development of our eCRM strategy and lead on its execution to improve customer acquisition and retention.
- Manage our automated marketing programs, including email design, segmentation, targeting, and testing
- Ensure the quality of customer data to enable a personalised approach throughout the entire customer journey
- Collaborate with other teams to develop personalised content for each customer segment
- Monitor email and other digital communication performance, analyse data, and make data-driven decisions to optimise campaigns
- Work with our data analytics tools to measure and report on campaign performance and customer behaviour
- Constant test and learn approach and implementing your own data-driven ideas
- Provide line management for the eCRM marketing graduate, including goal setting, performance monitoring, coaching, and professional development
- Manage relationships with creative agencies and internal stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all email and data privacy regulations
- Develop and implement customer journey mapping and automation initiatives to enhance the customer experience
- Continuously monitor industry trends and best practices to optimise our eCRM program.
What do we need from you ?
- A solid working knowledge of consumer car-buying habits and effective market research skills is preferred
- Experience working with email sending platforms and marketing automation tools
- Utilise data to inform eCRM decisions and continuously adapt the strategy to drive improvements
- Develop a thorough understanding of the target audience and use creative thinking to generate campaigns and journeys that engage and convert our audience segments
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to provide constructive feedback on copy written by others, to ensure it effectively drives customer engagement
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to clearly explain eCRM results and concepts to key stakeholders
- Able to work at pace with a focus on planning and delivery to agreed timescales and on budget
- Excellent knowledge of email and data privacy regulations, GDPR principles and laws governing 1st and 3rd party data.
What is in it for you?
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy – yep that is right!
- Days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house
- Discounts & cashback at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Staff discount of cars and finance options
- Cycle to work
- Quarterly Team nights out
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Long service awards
- Plus, much more!
Here at Motorpoint we want it to be some where everyone can be themselves, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community where everyone regardless of who they are, or their background can feel equal and supported
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and would ask you to get in touch if you are concerned about any barriers, you feel you may be facing in your application process with us, so we can ensure they are removed