Salary: £9.80 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Facilities Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Provide a daily cleaning service of the highest standard possible to the client.
- Report to the line manager any staff absences/lateness.
- Carry out regular audits, to include checking of equipment and cleaning cupboards site wide.
- Launder of site micro fibre cloths and floor mops.
- Service, replenish stocks, clean and maintain all housekeeping areas within your allocated working area to the Sodexo required standards set out through training, ensuring customer requirements are met and their needs are anticipated at all times.
- Collect, segregate and maintain all waste collection ensuring that all internal bins are kept in good order at all times.
- Manage the collection and disposal of confidential waste to the designated containers.
- Replenish paper within multi-functional devises as and when required.
- As and when required assist with other tasks within your capabilities and training in order to maintain and improve services within the premises.
- Represent and promote the Company wherever possible.
- Attend training sessions and meetings as and when required actively participating.
- Knowledge and experience of Facilities Operation, in particular reference to cleaning
- Machine skills desirable
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Strong customer services skills
- Strong team player, be self-motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service teams and service personnel to achieve results
Location: GSK Stevenage, England