Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Right now Card Factory has over 1000 stores… As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
As Senior HR Business Partner you will be partnering with the Senior Leadership Team in a strategic capacity to focus on Resource planning, talent management, organisational design, and performance management as well as coaching, upskilling and development of management capability.
This is an interim position for 4 months.
Partnering with the Senior Leadership Team in a strategic capacity to focus on:
- Be Heard dissemination of data and action planning
- Disseminating exit interview data and providing feedback to the relevant management teams
- Involvement in key projects within your area of expertise, and work cross functionally to deliver results
- Monitor turnover and support managers with proactive action to retain key colleagues
Accountable for complex employee relations cases in the region:
- Manage any restructures, consultations and TUPE situations.
- Supporting decision making of ER cases, including management of Appeals, complex disciplinary/grievance cases, Employment Tribunal cases. Including Settlement situations.
- Have an overview / knowledge of all cases within your business area
- Strategic input to existing and new policy
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, policy and process across the region
- Providing sound advice around employment law and best practice, ensuring compliance with statutory procedures, keeping up to date with changes to legislation and case law
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times whilst complying with GDPR
- Abiding by all Company policies and procedures
- Effective individual and team working
- Being an advocate for great customer service internal and eternally
- Leading, Coaching and Developing Junior HR Business Partner
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards accreditation
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Experience of partnering with managers
- Experience of working within a commercially focused multi-site retail business
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work at pace through a high volume of work, balancing immediate requests and project work
- Ability to work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Ability to adapt your style to suit the situation
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload effectively
- Ability to demonstrate tenacity and resilience
- Self-driven with high standards of work
- Good communicator with an adaptive style for differing audiences
- Strong influencing and leadership skills with the ability to influence and persuade senior management
- Genuinely enjoys having the opportunity to influence and impact decisions
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for people
Competitive salary and benefits package