Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician who is looking for a new career?
Do you pride yourself on being reliable in your work and do you enjoy working with automated, electrical, and pneumatic machinery?
Have you an interest in helping your community with its health?
If you answered yes to the above questions and you have a can do attitude then please read on and apply as we are really interested in speaking with you!
PHOENIX Healthcare Distribution is a national full-line pharmaceutical wholesaler with a network of distribution centres nationwide. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality supply chain service to our customers, who include pharmacy, GPs, and hospitals. All of our depots are licensed by the MHRA, and comply with BSI ISO Quality and Environmental standards. We operate twice daily deliveries from our distribution centres across Monday to Friday and on a Saturday morning, and our local teams are supported by a centralised function team, primarily from our Head Office in Runcorn.
About the opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Technician (QT) to join our team in our East Kilbride Distribution Centre as a Senior Maintenance Technician. This role involves responsibility for Planned Preventative Maintenance, system breakdowns, defect repair and general upkeep of the depot facilities and automation ensuring that system cleanliness and condition is kept to a high standard.
To assist and manage on site projects, technical repairs and technicians workloads ensuring correct. Ensuring all Maintenance of high volume picking machinery and other ancillary equipment is up to date and operational at all times. Immediate response to any breakdowns to the production equipment in accordance with the production hours. Engage and manage contractors including obtaining/providing permits to work, risk assessments and method statements.
£37,151.96 Per Annum, with an hourly rate of £18.24
39.17 hours per week, working a rotating working pattern of:
- Monday to Friday from 7am till 3pm
- Monday to Friday from 11am till 7pm
- Monday to Friday from 3pm till 11pm
- 1 in 3 Sunday’s from 7am and 12pm
Training and Support
You will receive a comprehensive induction from the Learning and Development Facilitators.
We pride ourselves on ensuring the wellbeing of our employees and providing a good working environment and benefits package, which includes:
22 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays, rising with length of service
Access to High Street discounts
Employee Assistance Programme
Contributory Pension Scheme
Accredited Training Programmes
- GCSE level C or above with Minimum NVQ Level 3 with an Electrical/Mechanical/Pneumatic Qualification
- Experience working within a Technical department, especially maintenance
- Experience working on automated conveyor systems
- Good understanding of Health and Safety policies
- Good Technical knowledge of mechanical/electrical/pneumatic equipment
- Excellent understanding of automated equipment and controls
- Electrical/Mechanical skills
- Root cause analysis skills
- Experience in Pharma Industry
- Experience Managing a technical team
- Ability to read schematic diagrams
- PLC Qualifications
Who we want:
Our ideal candidate will be organised and self-motivated so if this sounds like you we are very keen to speak to you to discuss our opportunity further. You can apply here online by completing our short application.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received