· Managing and adapting the global VM calendar based on cross functional strategic decisions
· Designing and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards in partnership with regional production leads and finance partners
· Analysing the process of all production related VM projects, budgets, and other finance-related transactions to determine their performance and suitability in the function
· Managing the global VM budget: forecasting available budget by calendar moment for the year and supplying up to date budget information. Guiding regional VM leads and regional finance partners in their budget allocation and advising appropriate spend by activity
· Mitigation of risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data in rapidly evolving global business environment
· Accountable for the central window budget, monitoring spends against this and identifying savings, ensuring accurate forecasting throughout the year and on target delivery.
· Accountable for the VM showroom budget, monitoring spends against this and identifying savings, ensuring accurate forecasting throughout the year and on target delivery.
Production procedure and process
· Designing end to end processes with central and regional teams for all VM production projects
· Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans across all regions
· Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary across all regions
· Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards/ sustainability will need to be key
· Researching and applying ‘new ways of working’, which are innovative and efficient