Senior Media Planner
Chancery Lane, London,
We are Digitas, a full service digital agency.
Home of 400 diverse people united in the mission to use the power of strategy, data, technology, media and creativity to get our clients future ready.
We get our clients future ready through our Experience Consulting, Products & Platforms, Customer Engagement and Digital Media capabilities. Underpinned by a culture of experimentation, making things happen and driving results.
Part of Publicis Groupe, and a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, we’re proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
The Senior Media Manager (Planner) is a client facing role working in a super collaborative multi-disciplinary team, working on a large Travel client in the EMEA regions.
You will be responsible for delivering media planning, mainly but not exclusively, across digital channels. You'll make budget, channel and tactic recommendations across all channels, supported by senior team members and a team of channel specialists across search, social, offline and programmatic. The role will also involve reviewing campaign performance, delivering key insights and making actionable optimisation recommendations.
You will build strong relationships with the clients and teams, and manage more junior team members, delegating tasks and supporting in their development.
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms, including Paid Search, Paid Social & Programmatic, and how to define, segment and target people online
- Understanding of offline channels and how they contribute to the media plan
- Ability to independently activate, manage, and optimise campaigns, as well as analyse performance
- Client servicing experience
- Strong people skills
- High attention to detail and excellent numeracy
- Willing to challenge convention and embrace creativity and innovation
- Collaborative, team player with inquisitive attitude
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.