Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greeting cards, dressings, and gifts. In 2020 we launch our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming an Omni-channel retailer, enabling our customers to shop online, on the move through our apps, or collect in-store. This strategy sees a significant investment in our Digital team and the technology to enables our customer ambition. We are looking for talent across digital marketing, digital trading, UX, Design, Data and Insight, digital development, and change. If you are passionate about all aspects of digital, looking for a new challenge, and build an exciting experience for our customers, now is the time to join the Card Factory family.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an SEO Manager to join our growing customer acquisition, marketing team. You will be responsible for creating and executing our SEO strategy, liaising with cross-functional stakeholders to help deliver the technical and content-driven SEO plan to ensure we drive further growth within this channel. SEO is a huge growth opportunity for our business and you will be tasked with developing our on and off-page SEO strategies, establishing SEO as a proven growth channel
- Creation, delivery, and management of the SEO strategy, driving effective growth through this channel
- Coordinating with design, product, development, and the marketing team to implement the SEO technical roadmap, including regular SEO audits
- Taking an innovative approach to SEO, sharing your prior knowledge, experience, new approaches, and enthusiasm to influence the wider business.
- Working with the wider marketing team to optimise our search campaigns and identify opportunities for organic growth
- Conducting keyword research to guide our content strategy, optimising website content, and directing off-page content projects.
- Proposing new growth initiatives whilst seeking to optimise return on investment and performance aligned to business priorities.
- Collaborating with internal teams to educate them on SEO best practices and ensure a continuous development approach is in place across multiple disciplines.
- Develop new reporting framework and presentations to track and report progress and key metrics for stakeholders & leadership team
- Management of external SEO partners, including deliverables, performance, and budget
- Keeping up-to-date with wider digital media trends and developments, bringing fresh ideas to the business
- Strong hands-on SEO experience (Technical, content, data)
- Data-driven and decision making
- Good judgment and confident decision-maker
- Strong communicator; selling an idea, internally and externally
- Resilient and organised
- Sense of humour
Competitive salary and benefits package