Shift hours: Permanent
Your responsibilities will be varied and no two days will ever be the same but will include:
- Promoting a safety culture that operates in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Ensuring the delivery of the operation is in accordance with the client service level agreement, brand standards and company procedures
- Providing accurate data for management reporting on time and to deadlines. Ensuring all data is kept up-to-date and is accurately input.
- Ensuring the FM, Catering and Hotel Services team are supported in their daily duties.
- Managing the labour, equipment & resources budget
- To complete rotas, timesheets, payroll & operational paperwork
- Review weekly and monthly the financial performance of the units
- Managing key stakeholder relationships
This role is predominately an admin based role where you will help support managers on site. The site has elements of accommodation, cleaning and food service.
The position is a Monday to Friday role.
We are looking for applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation including COSHH
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and experience of managing client and stakeholder relationships within a complex client environment.
- Excellent IT skills is essential.
- Excellent people management skills
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements including attending off site meetings
- Previous experience of managing P&L’s and can evidence how they are able to drive sales and reduce costs. Able to understand the commercial consequences of changing requirements and the impact on the P&L
- “Can Do” attitude and excellent at managing change to drive innovation and service excellence.
- Full UK manual driving licence
- Experience managing Catering, FM and Accommodation services in a commercial environment, preferable in a defence setting.