Shift Hours: 40 hours pw – Day and Nights
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Due to a period of growth we are currently for a Social Care Team Leader for our service in Burnley.
Affinity Supporting People provide Supported Living Services and Domiciliary Support across Burnley. We support adults with a range of needs including learning disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviours.
The role will be based across 2 sites in the Burnley region where you will be responsible for a small team. The role of the Team Leader will be to support the day to day running of the Service and supporting the staff in their development.
This will be a Full-Time position at 40 hours a week with oncall duties.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life-changing work our Support Staff do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate £10.19ph
- Overtime available
- Paid Sleeps
- Service Specific Training and Development
- An In-House Learning and Development team to support you in your career goals
- Opportunities to complete your Level 2-5 NVQs
- Access to discounts on gym memberships, shopping, travel and theme parks with Digital Parks
- Refer a Friend of £300 per successful referral
The Team Leader Role
As a Team Leader, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual’s potential and independence. You will be a front-line manager, whilst also ensuring all necessary back office duties are completed within compliance.
A Team Leader is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care or working towards this.
- Experience in leading and supervising a team
- Experience in auditing and quality monitoring
- Computer Skills.
- Ideally a driver but not essential.
- Willing to take part in the Oncall Rota.
If this sounds like you, Come and join our amazing team.