Salary: Up to £50000 Per Annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager to lead and efficiently manage the provision of the cleaning contract within Scottish Event Campus. The role involves stakeholder management, contract awareness and strong commercial management, leading the team and ensuring that the service to the client is of a sector leading standard.
As our Contracts Manager, you will maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence.
Ensuring accurate and effective financial management of all aspects of the contracts including effective control of costs, lifecycle and opportunities for increasing contract performance.
Enabling Operational Excellence practices across the business area to develop team communications and achieve business goals and contributing to the longer-term strategy.
· Thorough competence in the delivery of ‘soft’ facilities management is required.
· In depth knowledge of cleaning activities preferably with an event background
· Extensive experience in the event industry or in a service related field is highly desirable.
· Proven ability to develop business through sound negotiation, change management, strategic decision making and ‘out of the box’ thinking.
· Experience in project management, especially adherence to tight timetables.
· Detailed experience of working in a multifaceted environment that requires excellent communication and the ability to multi-task especially in emergency situations.
· Proven ability to deliver quality customer service and ensure issues are effectively resolved in a timely manner.
· Excellent financial management skills, particularly the preparation and monitoring of detailed budgets and cash flow projections.
· Proven understanding of Health & Safety legislation (HASAW) and best practice.
· Proven understanding of Windows based applications.
· Analytical and problem solving skills