Salary: Competitive salary + excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our Kitchen Team at The Wallace Collection to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team.
- To support the Head Chef to deliver the culinary and food safety elements of The Wallace Collection business, including client tastings, chef briefings, food safety compliance and operational standards and event delivery
- To be highly organised in kitchen management on a day to day basis. The role is mainly kitchen based but may require a small amount of office based work
- To demonstrate a knowledge of current food trends and have the ability to bring innovation into the food offers in the event business.
- To support, and work in conjunction with, the F&B Manager and restaurant managers and to build positive, mutually beneficial relationships within the business.
- To work with the Head Chef to manage all casual labour in the Kitchen Operation
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience in a high volume environment – major events or banqueting operation
- Fine Dining background, gained in hotels, restaurants or contract catering
- A passionate interest in the catering industry
- A competent communicator and the ability to present to colleagues, peers and clients
- Evidence of being organised and possess excellent planning skills
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of chefs
Location: The Wallace Collection, Manchester Square, London, England