Location: 12 Great George Street, London, SW1P 3AE
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is the worlds leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, infrastructure and construction. Through our respected global standards, leading professional progression and our trusted data and insight, we promote and enforce the highest professional standards in the development and management of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Our work with others provides a foundation for confident markets, pioneers better places to live and work and is a force for positive social impact.
As a Sous Chef you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
- Culinary development programme
- Chef incentive days
- Chef Whites and shoes provided
As a Sous Chef, you will be the Exec Head Chefs number 2 in the kitchen. You will create and deliver the finest quality menus and dishes that are synonymous with our Searcys signature style.
Job Type: Full Time
- To provide food/service to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions in other different areas throughout the business.
- To manage the kitchen brigade in the absence of the executive chef
- To assist training of junior staff
- To liaise with key people in the team in order to plan for the provision of food in all areas
- To place order directly with suppliers.
- To ensure smooth running of daily operations which include ensuring no disruption to the pre agreed menu offer.
- Responsible to manage stock levels of that specific area including ordering when required as well as waste control.
- Ensure the presentation of the food is consistent with the standards set by senior chefs.
- Minimum 2 years experience in people management
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Demonstrate high level of organisation.
- Excellent record keeping.
- To be willing to work the hours and the needs of the business