Salary: £9.50 – £9.50
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Steward to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Service of food and beverages and minor food preparation tasks.
- Cash handling and till operation
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in your area of concern.
- Washing/storage of crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Reporting of defects/deficiencies to the Supervisor/Manager as they occur.
- Cleaning/polishing of dining room; silver, furniture, glassware
- Movement/resetting of dining room and associated areas before/after functions.
- Ensure correct food service standards in accordance with Sodexo Food Safety policy are
- Adhere to all legal and company procedures and policies with an emphasis on food safety, health and safety as well as the companies own service of excellence
- Completion of any reasonable task as detailed by the Supervisor/Manager
- To attend training sessions that are organised by the Supervisor/ Manager.
- To assist in the preparation, lay-up and service of functions as directed by the Supervisor/Manager
- Presenting menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Possess good customer service skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good understanding of cash handling and till operation
- Smart and well-presented appearance
- Flexible – Hours worked/early shift, late shift, and weekends & work bank holidays including Christmas and New Year
Location: ATR Winchester, England