Salary: £10.75 – £10.75
Shift hours: Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Stores Person to join the Medirest Family. You will join our highly motivated team, who deliver outstanding customer service at this prestigious contract at the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery in the heart of London.
- To receive, store and where applicable, decant all provisions and other stock.
- To pick all such items for delivery to various sections of the department and its customers, including the hospital wards and departments.
- To provide a catering service to the patients, staff and visitors of the hospital
- To also deliver meal services to other commercial organisations and NHS Trusts.
- Receiving and correctly storing all food and non food stock.
- Checking the temperature and cleanliness of delivery vehicles and drivers.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the stores area.
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Passionate about customer care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Stores Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our customers
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check; costs met by the employer.