Do you want to work within a supportive and engaging team?
Do you have a passion for design, and a desire to work within an expanding, multi-disciplinary practice?
Our Structural Engineering team in Glasgow are looking to appoint a Structural Revit Technician delivering schemes across an array of sectors. This role provides an exciting opportunity to join the team working to deliver innovative and create structural design solutions to our clients.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Preparing reinforcement detail drawings and bending schedules
- Assisting with on-site survey work and manage procurement of site data
- Assisting with day-to-day commercial management of structural engineering commissions.
Our Glasgow office is easily accessible with great public transport routes, and as we have adopted an agile approach, the role will be a mixture of home and office working.
We’d love to hear from you. If you’re interested to find out more, contact the team!
The successful Revit Technician will have experience using Revit and relevant design office experience with a consultancy or contractor.
Further skills and knowledge required:
- Ability to interpret drawings into a finished product
- Revit Structures competency
- Knowledge of RC detailing and scheduling to British Standards
- Understanding of engineering/structural/civil drawings
- Familiarity with British Standards/Codes of Practice
At Pick Everard, we are proud to be able to offer support, training and genuine career development opportunities. We pride ourselves on driving a collaborative ethos, and a people-focused culture, ensuring that all staff feel valued and included within the business.
At Pick Everard, we work together to make the extraordinary a reality. We are looking for exceptional new talent to be a part of our journey as we move forward through our ambitious five-year Business Plan.
We are an independent award-winning property and construction consultancy firm, operating within the industry, providing complete integrated service delivery to help our clients deliver better solutions across real estate, infrastructure and the natural environment.
We are at the forefront of the industry and enjoy a culture that is centered around being creative, professional, compassionate, client-oriented and fun.
Our recent successes include:
- Listed as an NCE100 Consultancy and AJ100 Practice
- Named a Top 150 Consultancy by Building Magazine
- Recognised as a leading Financial Times Consultancy
- Winners of the Association of Consulting Engineers (ACE) Awards, Best Business Performance of the Year – Large Consultancy
- Winners at the RICS Awards – Infrastructure category
- An Investors in People and Investors in Excellence accredited business
- Winners at the Enterprising Women Awards
Through our remarkable history we have already established the sound principles of success and we have the vision and ambition to be even better, as we move forward into a very bright future. We’re growing and we need more experts onboard. Join us and we will provide you with an inspiring environment in which you’ll be able to drive real progress and impact in your career.
To learn more about why it is good to work here please visit our website and follow us on social media. Be part of it.
Remuneration and Benefits
We value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community, and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation. We are also a responsible employer and Investors in People accredited business.
You will receive an attractive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays + option to buy up to 5 days’ additional leave
- Healthcare cashplan
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Childcare benefits
- Enhanced Adoption & Shared Parental Leave benefits
- Long service awards – including enhanced annual leave and vouchers
- Annual Being PickEverard awards
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Spot Rewards
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket loan or car loan at senior level
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support and Employee Assistance Programme
Please note we do not accept speculative CVs or approaches from recruitment agencies.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Pick Everard is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us on our journey.