Shift hours: Permanent
We are looking to recruit a Subway Supervisor to perform to oversee the Subway outlet in RAF Marham.
Reporting to the Retail Concessions Manager, you will ensure the prompt and efficient preparation of food to the standard outlined in the SUBWAY operations manual and to the customers satisfaction, whilst maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the Unit.
If you have the ability to monitor, lead and develop a team of people; increasing individual effectiveness through leadership, motivation, communication, coaching and training – this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Supervise the work of all catering/retail staff in order to maintain and deliver a quality service
Build and maintain effective relationships with staff, clients and other departmental supervisors
Ensure retail margins are improved upon and budgetary requirements are met
Manage & operate all back office systems & facilitate the use of company systems and procedures
Draw up weekly staff rotas
Undertake weekly monitoring of quality control systems for the Catering service through appropriate IT systems
Assist in implementing Food Hygiene policies to agreed standards
Ensure that all Catering/retail materials and equipment are kept clean, hygienic and are maintained
Lead new starter inductions on the “buddy” programme, lead and train new staff and assist, organise and implement appropriate training in line with personal development plans and divisional business plans.
• Experience of Catering or Retail
• Supervision experience – strong leadership skills
• Food Hygiene Training
• Effective communication and customer care skills with patients, visitors, customers, clients, and staff
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
• Ability to monitor performance levels at all times
• Financial awareness in managing budgets
• Computer literate
• Understanding of relevant Health and Safety, Employment and other legislative requirements.
Location: King’s Lynn, Norfolk