Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Card Factory plc is the UK’s number one retailer of greeting cards, wrap and gifts, selling a third of all cards in the UK. Since our beginnings in 1997, our disruptive business model has fuelled organic growth to over 1,000 stores in every corner of the UK and Republic of Ireland. We have an outstanding growth story, consistently opening 50 new stores a year in recent years – with more opening all the time.
Card Factory focuses on the value and mid-market segments of the UK’s large greeting card market. Our scale and vertically integrated business model (in-house design team, print facilities, central warehousing and retail operations) differentiate us from competitors through price and quality. We enjoy impressive brand equity with UK shoppers.
We are also developing new routes to market for our products in the UK and overseas. These rapid growth areas include franchise operations and wholesale agreements with major retailers in the UK and Australia.
Scope and purpose of role
We are well-placed to take advantage of continued growth opportunities in the UK and overseas. We are looking for a Supply Chain Data Analyst to join us as our journey continues. Within this position, you will be to implement new procedures and processes to formalise how we gather, produce and present data to allow the various Supply Chain teams at Card Factory to drive improvement to their business area.
This position is Wakefield and home base.
- Produce an automated suite of daily, weekly and monthly reporting packs that clearly identify areas of strength and opportunities for the Supply Chain, warehouse and demand planning teams.
- Establish & maintain the quality and consistency of Card Factory Supply Chain Reporting.
- Develop a 12-month roadmap that captures the data and reporting requirements of the Supply Chain team at key calendar moments.
- Represent Supply Chain and support development of the broader group BI development activity.
- Provide data and reporting solutions that helps the Supply Chain team to allow them to focus on their core business accountabilities.
- Experience of using Power BI or equivalent to produce professional reporting and graphs would be an advantage;
- A strong working knowledge of SQL, Excel & VBA;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Effective time management and a good team player;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX as a primary data source;
- Ability to translate business requests for data into a simple, automated solution;
- strong organisational and prioritisation skills whilst being an effective communicator;
- Experience working in Supply Chain or a similar role would be an advantage.
Competitive salary and benefits package