Salary: Up to £26,000 (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
Foodbuy is the Procurement and Supply Chain arm to the very successful business, Compass Group. Foodbuy and Compass Group provide Contract Catering and Soft Services to many different sectors across UK & I, including (but not limited to) Healthcare, Defence, Education, in office dining, sports hospitality amongst many others!
Foodbuy is an extremely organised business filled with Professionals to ensure we are providing the right products to the right place at the right time. We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join our team to work on one of our key contracts to ensure supply chain is in the right place at the right time.
The successful Supply Chain Planner will be the key communication between the Contract, Category, Suppliers and Sector Unit. The successful person will be an effective communicator with the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels. As this is a very fast paced, reactive environment dealing heavily with numbers/SKUs, knowing your way around a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet is extremely important and it’s helpful if you can utilise a formula or two!
If you have experience in Supply Chain and consider yourself to be an excellent communicator that enjoys working in reactive environments, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
To be considered for the Supply Chain Planner opportunity, you should have the following;
- Working knowledge of end to end supply chain
- Strong customer service, supplier accountability and issue resolution skills
- Ability to work in an environment with changing stakeholder needs, priorities and timelines
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Well organised and logical thinker
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Enjoy working in a varied, busy working environment