Shift Hours: Day shifts and Night shifts –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Worker – Night and Day Shifts -Great Ellingham
Welcome Bonus of £300*
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
The 8 Acres part of National Care Group situated in Great Ellingham is a 18 bed Residential Service providing accommodation and support for individuals with moderate and severe learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
We focus on a person-centered care approach to help increase life skills and reach individual goals.
Shifts can include – earlies, lates, long days and alternative weekends.
We have Full Time and Part Time hours available
The role will suit those who drive due to the location of the service, unless you have a means of transport to get to the service. Note public transport is very limited in this area.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.04
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.