Shift Hours: Full time, Part time –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
National Care Group Support Workers at Essential Care and Support play a crucial role in providing the people we care for with everything they need to improve their quality of life and reach their full potential.
What it means to be a National Care Group Support Worker from a member of our team:
“Being a Support Worker is much more about empowering the service user to get more out of the life they live and making a positive impact”
“I go for walks, visit museums, attend shows, go on holidays, spend time having a pub lunch and even attended a monster truck show”
“I have more trips planned already for the people I support, and I am loving being part of the family”
Essential Care and Support provides person centred support to individuals with complex needs including learning disabilities, autism, mental health, and personality disorders. We engage in many physical activities to encourage a healthy heart and mind and promote social inclusion at every opportunity ensuring we engage the people we support in activities in the community, whenever safe and possible.
We have positions in LOCATION with a mixture of full time, part time and bank contracts available.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group appreciate the life changing work our Support Workers do. That’s why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.95
- Paid ‘Sleepins’
- Full specialist and service specific training provided before you start but fully paid
- Ongoing blended training and development – we believe in promoting from within
- Opportunities to complete your NVQs in Levels 2 -5.
- Access to ‘Digital Perks’ where you can access discounts on a gym membership, on shopping, a theme parks, on ravel and more
- An unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
The most important qualities a successful Support Worker needs are kindness, honesty and friendliness. We’re looking for people who perform with respect and are great listeners. If this sounds like you, come and join our brilliant team!
This role requires successful candidates to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, unless clinically exempt.